Saturday, September 23, 2006

all in a day's work

MSK exam is today
i've done my best n now crossing my fingers
hoping da best for the result
submit my ECA form also
met up wit my dearest tutor
the patchwork meeting was cancelled
so i went to carefour wit nana to get a new lock for my door
-remember i broke my bedroom door few days back-
then went to see my tutor again
we had a serious heart-to-heart talk - NOT!
he rewrite the attribute form juz becoz i'm transferring to PMS
have to make me look good in paper
if not in person but then again
i'm great no matter what, aite?
then he sort-of help me write my narrative
so dat i look good -again-
(again to impress the PMS so dat they'll choose me)
*okay okay* he actually did the whole thing
i juz go aha n aha again n dat's sounds nice etc
i juz love my freaking nice n dear tutor!!!
then me, nurule n nana went to watch the final football match
between our guys againts sem 3 guys
a real candy for my eyes taste bud
*winks*
kan nurul kan? kan najwa kan?
miahahaha
we won of course
abg rahul is da hero of da day
oh yah
i've change the lock of my bedroom door
ALL BY MYSELF!!!
*big applaudes*
now i can add one more skill to my diy skill
now i can change lightbulb n fix door lock
i'm a hot, super skilled babe, yeah!

No comments: